Tuesday, February 22, 2011

FrostBike to BrainBike

We spent Saturday evening with Bob Roll who, unsurprisingly, tells a mean tale and watching the Pugsley races around the frozen great Northwest.  I promise that as I get better at this I will incorporate extraneous stuff like the log-Pugsley rollers and the bonfire. 
Sunday AM we attended the Campagnolo Technical Seminar and learned more about Campy bottom brackets and hubs to the general benefit.  Following that I hastened to the Minneapolis International Airport where I escaped the blizzard on the very last plane out. 
On to LA where I am attending the Cervelo dealers summit (BrainBike).  The people here are very serious.  Even after filtering out the Kool Aid this company and these bikes are more and more impressive. 
So far there has been nothing life threatening, I will be returning on Wednesday when I hope to fill a page or two with videos and photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment