Thursday, January 24, 2013

Allow me to reintroduce ourselves

Welcome to the Lakeside Bicycle shop blog! My name is Shmuel, and I'm new to Lakeside and to Oregon. My goal is to make this blog an open conversation for all. I won't offer up shots of pros, or their gear and what they say. I'm going to try to steer clear of highly subjective reviews of things like helmets, saddles, and and shoes. Instead, I want to share with you the passion for the bicycle upon which we pride ourselves here at Lakeside. I will tell you about our day-to-day life for bicycles, and will do so in both a passionate and practical sense. I want to share with you our best and worst moments. It may get a little personal sometimes, but I will always keep it light-hearted, informative, and of course beneficial to you.
I look forward to talking to and riding with all of you. Now here's a Magnus shot to help UP my rating!

No comments:

Post a Comment